TRUDON | Scented Candles - GLORIA
Gloria Limited Edition Candle
Trudon invites Versailles and the Sun King for a golden Christmas: a magical spirit filled with opulence and humour reigns on the five scented candles of the collection. On the glass, black and gold arabesques, reminiscent of Versailles ironworks and gates, adorn the Trudon emblem. All the more theatrical, the Chateau's silhouette and its royal masquerades come to life through Lawrence Mynott's illustrations. A double L further evokes the royal seal. Handcrafted with care, the five golden Christmas candles are richly decorated and festive.
Trudon welcomes here carols and children’s choirs. Celebrating this luminous momentum, the scented candle Gloria warms the room with the scent of firewood – composed of notes of Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver and cedar wood. Wrapped around it are spicy notes of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg, and a hint of citruses (Italian lemon and orange from Brazil).
Each vessel is decorated by hand using the following method: Application of the gold foil inside the vessel, Application of a stencil inside the vessel, Sanding of the gold foil through the stencil, Application of the paint inside the vessel.
- Made in France
- Limited Edition Candle
- Crafted from wax
- Equipped with a cotton wick
- Emblem is inspired by a bas relief found at the old Royal Wax Manufacture
- Each glass is unique and hand-crafted in Tuscany
- Extensive burn time up to 300 hours
- The wax is specifically formulated so when correctly burned, no smoke is emitted and no wax will be left on the inside of the glass
- Presented in a Finely crafted Cire Trudon gift box